System Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the System
web. These preferences override the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, eg: WikiGuest
in the Main
Web Preferences Settings
These preference settings
override the defaults for this web and it's subwebs only.
- Default template for new topics for this web:
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See DataForms for more information.
- Copyright notice for the web.
- Set WEBCOPYRIGHT = Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this site is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Wiki-SL? Send feedback
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the System web: (See AccessControl).
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (e.g., WebAdministratorsGroup?)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by sub-web, user or topic preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBRENAME, DENYWEBRENAME
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting lets you define a simple macro that can be expanded in your output.
- A preference setting looks like this:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customisation. Example:
- Macros defined using preference settings are expanded by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write
%WEBBGCOLOR%, it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preference settings and use them in your topics and templates.
- Preferences can be defined in a number of places:
- Parent webs WebPreferences
- In user topics
- In Plugin documentation topics
- In topics
- Preference settings can be finalised, which means they can't be redefined
- Rename, move or delete this web: